· We will never share your personal information without your permission.
· Aggregate demographic or statistical information that is not personally identifiable may be collected and shared at the discretion of Q8Showroom.
· We do not collect personal information from children we know to be under the age of 13, and no part of our Website is directed to children under the age of 13.
1. The types of information Q8Showroom collects from organizations or individuals that visit the Q8Showroom Website
2. When and how Q8Showroom collects the information
3. Information about partner and advertiser Websites not controlled by Q8Showroom
4. The security of information controlled and maintained by Q8Showroom
5. Federal and international laws governing the Q8Showroom Website
6. Changes that may be made to this policy
1. TYPES OF INFORMATION
Different information is
collected for different purposes. To make an informed decision about how you
would like to use the Q8Showroom Website, you should be aware of the different types
of information we collect.
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION - During your Registration to the Q8Showroom Website, you are asked to voluntarily enter your name and email address for purposes such as, but not limited to, receiving mail notifications about Q8Showroom.com.
2. DEMOGRAPHIC INFORMATION - We keep track of the domains from which people visit our Website. For legal and business reasons, we may track the country or zip code of the visitor. We analyze this data for trends and statistics, and for federal export law compliance when required. This information is analyzed at an aggregate level and is not considered personally identifiable.
3.STATISTICAL BROWSER INFORMATION - Like most Websites, Q8Showroom collects statistical data on the anonymous users of our Website, including:
a. The Internet Protocol (IP) address of the user's computer. This may or may not be associated with a particular Internet Service Provider (ISP).
b. The referring URL, if any. This is the page that linked you to our Website or pages within our Website.
c. The browser software identification. This provides the brand and version of the browser software used by the anonymous user while viewing our Website. This is not considered personal information.
2. WHEN AND HOW Q8Showroom COLLECTS INFORMATION
Whether or not we use it, we want you to know when the information described above is collected so you can make an informed decision about how you use our Website.
1. WHEN YOU VISIT OUR WEBSITE, we collect statistical and demographic information from the Q8Showroom Website that is typically collected by most Websites.
a. LOG FILES - We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track users' movement through the site, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
b. COOKIES - A cookie is a piece of data stored on your hard drive containing personal information. Cookies may also be used to auto-log you into your account, as well as store and authenticate your username and password. Cookies are linked to your personal information so you may not have to log in and enter a password more than once,
thereby saving time while on our site. Accepting cookies is strictly voluntary; if you reject the cookie, you may still use our site. The only drawback is that you will be limited in some areas of our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Rejecting cookies is done through your browser settings on your personal computer.
2. WHEN YOU REGISTER A USER ACCOUNT IN OUR WEBSITE
- In order to use the personalized features within the Web-based Q8Showroom Guide, you may be asked to
complete the registration form. During registration, you may be requested to
voluntarily provide your contact information (such as name and email address).
Q8Showroom will only collect the information that you voluntarily submit, and will
use such information only for specific information/services requested. If the
requested information requires disclosure of personal information to third
parties, Q8Showroom will only do so with your permission. It is optional for you to
provide demographic information (such as gender), but you are encouraged to do
so we can provide a more personalized experience on our site.
DURING OTHER SPECIAL EVENTS - We may ask you for
personal or other information at other times, including (but not limited to) when you enter a contest or promotion. At all times, Q8Showroom makes an effort to provide you with clear information about what information is being collected and
how it may be used. With some promotions or contests, it may not be possible for you to participate in the event without granting us permission to share your
personal information with a co-sponsor of the event. In these situations, we
will clearly communicate the information sharing requirements of the event.
Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you
therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Requested
information may include contact information (such as name and shipping address),
and demographic information (such as zip code and age). Unless otherwise stated,
contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes and
survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving your use
and satisfaction of this site.
3. INFORMATION ABOUT PARTNER AND ADVERTISER WEBSITES
Q8Showroom Website contains links to many other Websites, including through banner
advertisements and marketing programs with third party business partners. Some
determine the effectiveness of a promotional campaign or advertisement. We do
not allow our business partners to collect personal information about our
customers without prior customer consent. At the same time, Q8Showroom is not
Websites or for the actions of the companies responsible for those Websites.
Please review the privacy policies of these Websites before providing them with
any personal information.
4. THE SECURITY OF INFORMATION CONTROLLED AND MAINTAINED BY Q8Showroom
We have taken steps to
avoid the loss, alteration or misuse of the information you provide us. When you
submit sensitive information through the Website, your information is protected
both online and offline.
5. FEDERAL AND INTERNATIONAL PRIVACY LAWS
Try as we may, it is very difficult to keep up with all the privacy laws of every country. To our knowledge, the Q8Showroom Website is compliant with The State of Kuwait laws governing personal information transferred within Kuwait.
Please notify us if you believe our policies are in violation of any law, federal or international. We will take immediate action to clarify whether we are in violation. If we are in violation, we will take corrective measures as quickly as possible.